Finding a new job can be a difficult process. Some will be in a position where they are seeking a new role due to redundancy etc. others will be at a crossroads in their career and feel that the only way to achieve their career aim is a complete change of employers. An increasingly large number of Lawyers are looking to achieve a better work/life balance. Whatever your reason for contacting us, we will do the very best to find you the ‘right’ role and make the process as enjoyable and efficient as possible.
Casey Associates aims to provide candidates with:
- Consistency, you will always deal with the same consultant. This relationship will give you confidence and ensure that your requirements are being listened to and treated in the strictest confidence.
- Advice on current salary and market trends in your area of specialisation and location.
- Help and advice with CV preparation and content when needed.
- A full briefing prior to interview, we will give you as much information as possible regarding the firm and the people you will be meeting, preparation is vital and appreciated by the client.
- An honest assessment of interview performance. Feedback is essential, even an unsuccessful interview can be very helpful in identifying areas which may need work.
- Help where needed, with salary and benefits negotiations prior to acceptance of a new role.
- Support, before, during and after the recruitment process.
- Pressure, there isn’t any. We will always respect your decisions.
- Take the first step, we are only a click away