Our client is a local Hampshire firm with a long history of over 200 years serving the community in the Southampton area. They are looking for a solicitor with around 12 months to 18 months PQE in Private Client. The role will include but not exclusively:
- Taking instructions for wills and preparing wills (standard wills and more complex wills containing trusts);
- Taking instructions and preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Making applications to the Court of Protection for deputyship orders and other orders arising from deputyships or Lasting Powers of Attorney-for example statutory will applications and requesting permission from the court to make gifts; and
- Administration of estates including preparation of estate accounts
- Advising on setting up trusts and administering trusts
- Advising elderly clients
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- IHT and CGT advice
The successful candidate will be working with a very experienced lawyer and the role will have full support.
Salary will depend on experience.
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy, please contact Cathy Casey.
We endeavour to reply to all applications; however, due to the high amount of on-line applications received if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by Casey Associates