This is an opportunity to join a leading Kent firm who offer a supportive and professional environment in which to further your career.
The key tasks are:
- Dealing with the administration of estates of varying complexity. Taking instructions, preparing papers to lead to grants of probate and letters of administration. Advising on all taxation aspects arising during the administration including tax planning opportunities and deeds of variation.
- Taking instructions for and advising on Wills of varying complexity and prepare drafts. Including all appropriate tax advice arising therefrom and the impact of property law, company law and matrimonial breakdown.
- Advising on the preparation of powers of attorney and drafting and arranging for the execution of such powers. Further advising on and arranging for registration with the Court of Protection.
- Advising on the application for the appointment of receivers. Preparing papers in support of the application and thereafter dealing with the administration of the patient's affairs to include taxation aspects.
- Advising on and preparing declarations of trust
- Assisting in the administration of existing trusts, including attending trustee meetings, preparing minutes and other documents as necessary
Candidate will be expected to have at least 2 years’ relevant experience, excellent oral and written communication skills and be competent in MS Word and Outlook. In return the firm offer an excellent benefits package as well as a market rate salary.
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy, please contact Cathy Casey.