Our client is a long-established firm who have been serving the local community for many years. They are now looking for a solicitor to take over a busy caseload of private client matters which include:
- Preparation of wills
- Creation of all types of trusts
- Lifetime tax planning
- Post-death variations of Will and Intestacies
- Inheritance Tax Planning and Nil Rate Band Discretionary Will Trusts
- Preparation and registration of lasting powers of attorney for property and financial affairs and health and welfare
- Court of protection - to assist with affairs and management of an elderly or incapacitated client
- Applications for grants of probate and letters of administration and all aspects of estate administration.
Candidates will have experience of all or most of the above and will enjoy working with a small team providing a personal service to the clients.
Salary will reflect experience.
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy, please contact Cathy Casey.