We are seeking a full-time Residential Property Solicitor or Senior Conveyancer to join a busy Property team within the Sussex branch office of a large firm who strive to provide a happy and supportive working environment in which staff can progress to the highest level through a clear career structure.
The role would suit someone who has a high degree of residential property experience running their own case load and someone who has aspirations to become a manager. Experience within Commercial Property would be beneficial but not essential.
You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Protocol, with experience of working within the CQS framework.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with a high level of attention to detail in order to sustain the quality of service the firm delivers to clients.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- To increase the fee income of property work
- To manage a full and varied case load unsupervised, working on your own initiative
- To supervise two fee earners
- To liaise with estate agents on a regular basis, promote the firm and their services, recognise and engage in business development opportunities as they arise
- To develop and manage relationships with providers and clients
- To ensure compliance with Lexcel Standards
Salary and benefits will reflect experience and will not be a bar to engaging the right candidate.
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy, please contact Cathy Casey.
We endeavour to reply to all applications; however, due to the high amount of on-line applications received if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by Casey Associates.